Wtyczki: Vray 1.1. dla Cinema 4D
Wysłany przez Borys
Pojawiła się nowa stabilna wersja renderera Vray 1.1 dla programu Cinema 4D.
Pełna lista zmian i poprawek dla wersji 1.1.
VRAYforC4D Version 1.1
* Fixed Global Option to disable lights doesn't work
* Fixed Global Option to disable shadows (didn't work for the Physical Sun)
* Fixed Global Option to disable displacement doesn't work
* Fixed Light Dome HDRI texture mapping crash
* Fixed Incorrect sampling for the irradiance map when the "Adaptation only" option for the color mapping is on
* Fixed Incorrect render progress report with light cache
* Fixed Incorrect behaviour of Region render option in the VrayBridge panel
* Fixed UV offsets ghosted in every Environment setting if Frontal mapping used in Background
* Fixed Vray tags problems with some modelling tools like "Stich and Sew" and "Bridge"
* Fixed Light Cache calculation when used in flythrough mode
* Fixed Textures multipliers and mix mode not working properly
* Fixed Displacement not working properly with UVW projection
* Fixed Black background rotating the material preview scene
* Fixed Decals not working with stacked materials (just use in the material weight a plain 24 bit, without alpha, black and white texture as alpha)
* Fixed SSS when used with the Diffuse2 layer
* Bucket method set to triangulation as default
* Affect shadow in Refraction Layer set to on by default
* All new way to save GI and Caustics calculation files. Now just choose the filename, no need for the extension (it will be automatically added as irMap or lcMap or phMap or caMap). Just remember to do a save project before to save these files.
* Vignetting parameter in VrayPhysicalCamera is now adjustable from 0 to 1.
* No Cinema4D version 9.6 support.
* Improved sampling in the DMC sampler
* Improved handling of smoothed normals at grazing camera angles;
# Enabled values above 1 for the Volume Amount under the Refraction layer of the Vraymaterial
# The ISO setting in the VrayPhysicalCamera tag can now be set higher than 1600
# The handles for Area lights and Spot Lights can now be manipulated from the viewport
# Impressive speed-up in exporting scenes with a lot of objects. Now you can export 20.000 objects in few seconds.
# Added VrayBridge 64bit
# Added Native Cinema4D Materials support (reflection and refraction channels don't work)
# Added Vray2SidedMaterial
# Added VrayBlendMaterial (you can now stack materials on polygon selections)
# Added MaterialMatte option in VrayMaterial
# Added "Soft Edges" option in VrayMaterial under Specular Layers
# Added New Antialiasing FIlter (Area, Catmull, Gaussian) and enhanced some of the old ones
# Added Default surface color Option when object has no material
# Added Full "Material Override"
# Added "Min paths per samples" for the light cache computation
# Added "Override LC subdivision" option for the light cache computation (with, relative to image size, 7 step sample/ratio)
# Added All new OpenGL materials preview
# Added "Object Visibility" option (animatable) to VrayCompositing tag
# Added "Vertical Split" (act as default option) for Split/Region under the Vray System tab of the VrayBridge panel
# Added Options in the VrayLight tag under the SunLight tab so Physical Sky doesn't override Environment options
# Added Option to in the VrayBridge panel under the Environment tab to enable/disable the way BG Env affect GI Env.
# Added White Balance presets to the VrayPhysicalCamera tag
# Added Fixed exposure increments for F-stop, Shutter speed and ISO
# Added Store current exposure to compensate for motionblur or dof effects (and mantain correct exposure)
# Added Object ID parameter in the VrayCompositing tag for Multipass
# Added Generate/Recieve GI and Caustics in the VrayCompositing tag
# Added VrayDisplaceMaterial to replace the now old VrayDisplacement tag
# Added VrayCamera and VrayPhysicalCamera MotionBlur
# Added Object MotionBlur, also full Rotational MB (for non-deformed objects only at the moment)
# Added RGB displacement
# Added Scene units now selectable from the VrayBridge Panel
# Added Photometric light scale parameter to compensate exposure for non physical camera renders
# Added On rendering Subdivision surfaces render (using the VrayDisplaceMaterial)
# Added VrayProxy support, also with auto generating proxy objects.
# Added Normal map support to the Bump layer in the VrayMaterial
# Added Roughness parameter to the Diffuse Layer of the VrayMaterial
# Added Sky Intensity Multiplier parameter to the Physical Sky
# Added Affect Diffuse/Specular/Reflections for lights (Affect Reflections only with the VrayLight tag)